972. A muggleborn brony takes requests to make enchanted pony figures. They become so popular, even Dumbledore has a figure of the great unicorn Starswirl the Bearded.
959. Some muggleborn Hufflepuffs have introduced loom bands to Hogwarts. The purebloods are confused about all of the tiny rubber bands littering the corridors and the new stretchy jewellery everyone seems to be wearing.
961. Muggleborn students are no longer permitted to attempt any magic they may have seen in ‘a movie one time’ or any other pop culture. This includes anything from Avatar or LoK. McGonagall doesn’t care if it’s ‘not magic, it’s bending!’
964. A muggleborn who drinks Dr. Pepper every day during the summer going through withdrawal during the school year.
1012. Muggleborns getting into endless debate with their pureblood friends when they show them movies such as The Little Mermaid, because the purebloods keep pointing out all the “factual errors” in the movie regarding mermaids/whatever magical creature is in the movie.
The muggleborns have to try and explain that because Muggles don’t think these creatures/beings exist, they can create them however they want and nothing is “wrong”.
Except for Twilight and the whole ‘vampires sparkle’ thing. They all agree that is wrong.
953. Cosplaying muggleborns using their school uniforms to go to conventions during summertime - but most of them don’t enter competitions to be fair.
1006. Peeves has an identity crisis after a muggleborn shows him the movie Poltergeist and he realizes he’s actually funny and nice for a malicious spirit.
1008. After everyone started making their muggleworld fan posters move, some witty Ravenclaw’s realized that fan t-shirts have pictures too. And from that day forward all the t-shirts at Hogwarts had moving designs as well.
954. Muggleborns who have played Portal and Portal 2 make a spell that creates portals, and use the room of requirement as a testing lab.