1012. Muggleborns getting into endless debate with their pureblood friends when they show them movies such as The Little Mermaid, because the purebloods keep pointing out all the “factual errors” in the movie regarding mermaids/whatever magical creature is in the movie.
The muggleborns have to try and explain that because Muggles don’t think these creatures/beings exist, they can create them however they want and nothing is “wrong”.
Except for Twilight and the whole ‘vampires sparkle’ thing. They all agree that is wrong.
Patrick Troughton was an evil magician, and so, upon his death, transferred his soul into that of his beautiful assistant, Frazer Hines. This is why he does such a good impersonation.
1006. Peeves has an identity crisis after a muggleborn shows him the movie Poltergeist and he realizes he’s actually funny and nice for a malicious spirit.
1005. Muggleborns sending howlers to random students that scream “You just lost the game!” in the middle of the Great Hall. The swears from the muggleborns just confuse the students from magical families.
1004. A muggleborn named Sabrina buys a black cat, calls it Salem, and tries very hard to teach it how to speak, to the confusion of some purebloods.
942. Muggleborn girls sick of having to wear skirts all the time (it’s not that practical, especially when flying brooms or during DADA) start wearing trousers as part of their uniform. Halfbloods and purebloods start joining in soon after. Teacher’s eventually give up and make it part of the official uniform that you can wear trousers no matter the gender. Then some boys start wearing kilts.
986. Muggleborns carrying out Dipper Pines style ‘Guide to the Unexplained’ as they try to find out and possibly film all the mysteries surrounding Hogwarts.
975. A muggleborn attempts to find a way to recreate the records that were destroyed during Voldemort’s reign, to find all those muggleborns who never got to go to magical school. They eventually start looking through public records, and some not so public, eventually finding almost all of those on the original list, and offering a support program to help with random outbursts of magic as they never learned to control it. This then extends to muggleborn families in general when kids start showing accidental magic as non-magical parents have no resources to deal with a floating child or toy soldiers coming to life.
869. The muggleborn (and muggle-raised halfblood) students banded together to put on regular midnight showings of Rocky Horror Picture Show that was complete with a full-body shadow cast, props, and call-backs. Almost no one outside of the group knows about it. They don’t extend very many invitations to wizard raised students.
Then, one year, the Headmaster decided to show Rocky Horror to all (age-appropriate) students. No one knew what to do when the muggleborns and halfbloods involved promptly took over and did Rocky Horror as only a full shadow cast can.
850. All 7th years are required to take a mainstreaming seminar before graduation, sponsored by the Ministry and the Muggle Studies Dept. The biggest concern among the muggleborn students is how they are going to explain Hogwarts on their job and college applications. Luckily, there is a charmed resume/ transcript generator that comes up with a variety of muggle schools/ prior employments, with Ministry witches/wizards on standby should an inquisitive muggle call about their references. Only a few Confundus Charms have had to be performed over the years, when admissions personnel and employers were getting suspicious.